Montag, 4. April 2011

Inspiration..

Diese Videos stehen schon eine Zeit lang zur Verfügung  auf Youtube.
Lida Niels (70), ich kenne diese niederländische Quilterin nicht , aber ihre Quilts sprechen für sie. Sie sind eine große Inspiration für mich. Und damit diese Eindrücke nicht verloren gehen, setze ich diese Videos in meinen Blog.

These videos are already available for some time on Youtube.  
Lida Niels (70), I don't know this Dutch quilter, but their quilts speak for them. They are a great inspiration to me. And so that these impressions are not lost, I put the videos in my blog.

 

7 Kommentare:

Traudl hat gesagt…

Toll, diese Videos. Danke, dass Du uns daran teilhaben lässt. Ist das ein Museum, in dem die Ausstellung stattfand oder ein Privathaus. Weißt Du das zufällig??
Liebe Grüße
Traudl

liz hat gesagt…

How truly amazing. I am so glad I saw the show. Thanks

Maureen hat gesagt…

Kat, these may have been around for a year, but I haven't seen them. Thanks so much for sharing! A great way to start my day!

Vivian hat gesagt…

I had not seen these videos before. Around every corner in that house, in every room, were more exciting quilts. Thank you for sharing these videos!

antique quilter hat gesagt…

thanks for sharing these I am going to watch them now!
Kathie

Michele hat gesagt…

Thank you for showing these. What an inspiration!

Karen hat gesagt…

I enjoyed the quilts. Especially the house quilts & the elephants. And so many log cabin variations.